On TEAM plans, the term "seat" refers to the spot an employee takes within a plan. If you have a plan that covers 15 employees, your TEAM plan has 15 seats.
Types of seats on a TEAM plan
- Total seats: The number of seats you purchased.
- Reserved seats: The seats held for employees who have not started work but were invited to Remote.
- Active seats: The seats filled by employees with an active employment.
- Seats in use: The combined active seats and reserved seats.
- Unused seats: These seats have never been occupied by any employee. They have 12 months available by default.
- Partially used seats: These are seats that were held by an employee for some, but not all of the 12 months.
For example, Paula is an employee who was placed on a TEAM plan. Paula resigns after 7 months at your company. This leaves a partially used seat with 5 months available. 12 months - 7 months (Paula’s employment) = 5 months remaining.
- Inactive seats: The employees who were once on the TEAM plan but who are no longer taking up a seat. For example, they may have resigned.