In the Remote platform, a direct employee is someone you employ through your own entity using our HRIS product, not using Remote as the Employer of Record (EOR).
Remote allows you to manage your direct employees, EOR employees, and contractors all in one unified platform under a single login, saving you time and money.
There is no cost associated with having direct employees on the platform and you can add as many as you want.
- From your dashboard, go to the Onboarding , click Add new +, and Add new hire.
- You will be asked a few simple questions. For direct employees, make sure to choose the My company’s entity option.
- You will be prompted to fill out details of this employee then click on Continue or you can choose to add multiple direct employees at once.
- Before sending the invite out, review the employee's details to ensure they're accurate then click on Invite now.
- The employee will receive an email invite to create their account on Remote.
See also: What can a Direct employee do on Remote?
- You're able to view all your Direct employees from the Onboarding tab.
See also: How do I offboard a Direct employee?