To enable the integration between Easop and Remote, you’ll need:
- Admin access to your Easop account
- Admin access to your Remote account
Step-by-step guide on how to enable and use the integration between Easop and Remote
- Sign into your Remote account and go to the
- Click on the
Easop Integrationcard and you will see a link called
- When you click on this, you will then be directed to Easop’s Integrations page.
- Once you are in your Easop account, go to the
Settingssection where you will see a button called
Connect to Remote.com. Click on this to establish the connection.
Import new grantees from Remote
Once the connection is established, you can begin importing new grantees from Remote. This can be done through the
Granteessection of your Easop account.
Auto-fill grantees’ information at creation
When adding a new grantee in Easop, the integration will automatically populate the grantee’s personal details such as name, email address, contract start date, country of residence, and work relationship. In addition to preventing clerical errors, this saves time and effort, as you don’t have to manually enter this information.
- Monitor and manage equity grants
With the integration in place, you can easily monitor and manage equity grants for international hires. This includes tracking vesting schedules, issuing equity documents, and managing tax compliance.