The monthly Reconciliation invoice breakdown report was created to increase transparency, accuracy, and customer satisfaction when it comes to billing.
Itemized reports for invoices
At Remote, we make invoicing for Employer of Record as transparent and predictable as possible so you understand exactly what you’re paying for.
You can view and download more detailed breakdowns of both your Pre-funding and Reconciliation Invoices via itemized reports.
Here are the 3 different levels of invoices you can access:
1. Invoice overview
Think of this as the landing page for your invoice, where you can see the total amount due across all your employees and categories at a high level. From here you can easily click a link to pay the invoice or download the overview as a PDF.
2. Invoice breakdown
This page breaks down your costs per employee and category.
3. Itemized report
For an even more detailed breakdown of your invoice, you can download an itemized report as a CSV file by clicking Download itemized report in the top right corner.
- For the Pre-funding Invoice, it includes salary and contribution breakdowns for each employee.
- For the Reconciliation Invoice, it can also include benefits, expenses, and some off-payslip costs for each employee.
- The itemized report for the Reconciliation Invoice also includes Remote management fees.
How to view the invoice breakdown
- Click the Billing tab
- Once there, click the "..." to the right of the invoice you would like to view
- Choose the Invoice Breakdown option