When it comes to Global Payroll:
- Billing is monthly and based on usage. We currently don’t offer annual plans.
- There will be monthly local invoices with all employees in the same cycle.
- Invoices are populated under
Billingon the Remote platform.
- Billed per employee per entity per month pricing: Billing is driven by the usage of actual payroll processing on a monthly basis.
Implementation fee: Parallel testing during the implementation process is considered an activity for setting up the account and is included in the implementation fee. The parallel run is the process of running a mock payroll to ensure it has the same outputs as the platform you are using. This doesn’t apply if you don’t have a prior wage history. The calculation for the onetime implementation fee follows the same logic as the per-employee pricing (if you are onboarded with less than 10 employees, the minimum amount of $550 would be the implementation fee).
See also: What does Remote's Global Payroll implementation process look like?
- Monthly usage is not charged during the implementation process or refers to activity during the implementation process, such as parallel testing(s).
Your first month's invoice:
- will include implementation fee and the Global Payroll usage on the first month
- does not get sent until the end of the first month of active processing
Article is closed for comments.