If you already have a Remote company account, you can access Remote Talent from the sidebar on the Remote platform.
If you don’t have a Remote company account yet, you can sign up for Remote Talent for free first.
- To get started, you can do so from the Remote Talent sign-up page. You'll be asked to provide some basic information — like your name, company email address, and desired password — so we can create an account and login credentials for you.
- Then we ask for some information about your company. In this step, you will need to agree to our . It's important that whoever is creating the company account has the right to agree to Remote's Terms of Service.
- Once you click Continue, we will send you a confirmation email. If you do not see this in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still do not find this, please reach out to so we can verify your account manually.
- Once you've verified your email, you will be able to sign into the Remote platform using the email address and password you provided in Step 1.
- Once completed, you'll be the Owner of your Remote company account and can start using Remote Talent!
Please note: If you wish to fully access all features of the Remote platform, you will need to finish setting up your account. This involves providing a bit more information about your company.