There are two ways to add open jobs. You can either import your open jobs to Remote Talent or create them manually. Even when you're not ready to publish the open job, you can still add it on the platform and publish it later.
In this article, we will cover:
- Import open jobs from Greenhouse
- Create open jobs manually
- Publish a job in drafts
- Overview of open jobs
Import open jobs from Greenhouse
To import your open jobs from Greenhouse into Remote Talent:
- Click Add a job and Import jobs from Greenhouse.
- Enter your Greenhouse ID to import your open jobs. .
- Click Import all open jobs. Your imported jobs will be saved as draft. You can always edit them and publish them as you wish.
Create open jobs manually
To manually add a job to Remote Talent:
- Click Add a job and Add job manually.
- Fill out the basic details, location, job description, pay and hiring team etc of the job. You can decide to publish it right away or save it as a as draft by clicking Save and exit.
- If you wish to preview your job, click Preview job after you’ve added some details. You can see how your job will look like to candidates.
- If you choose to publish the open job, you will be directed to the checkout page where you will need to make payment for the listing.
See also: How much does it cost to list a job?
Publish a job in drafts
When you save a job, you can come back to publish it at a later time.
- To publish a saved job, go to the Talent tab and click on the three dots icon.
- Choose Publish job. You will be directed to the checkout page where you will need to make payment for the listing.
Overview of open jobs
You can find all your added jobs on the jobs overview page.
- Click on the Talent tab then choose Jobs.
- By clicking on the tabs on the right, you can view your drafts, open jobs and closed jobs.