How to request a Remote work authorization

Article author
  • Updated

As an employer of record (EOR) employee, if you're going to be working from a country not listed in your employment contract, you'll need to put in a Remote work authorization request.

  1. Go to the Request tab and click on New request.
  2. Choose Remote work authorization, fill out the details, then click Submit request.


Our mobility team will analyze the request and contact you to provide any advice.

Was this article helpful?

4 out of 5 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.