When an employee submits a time off request, they are sent to the company admin(s) for approval.
- To review the requests navigate to
Time offwhen logged in as a company admin.
- Here you can view the time off requests that have been submitted and approve or reject them.
- Before you approve a time-off request, you can view the details of the request so you have more context.
- Once you approve or reject a time off request, the employee will be notified via email.
- If a time off request is been approved, you will be unable to reverse the decision.
- If you have mistakenly approved a time-off request that you weren't supposed to, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.