Every month at Remote, regardless of how many employees you have with us, we issue one invoice which contains the total cost of employment for all employees.
Invoices are divided into three sections. Each section shows the following:
- Section 1: This shows a general overview including invoice number, issue date, the invoice period, and the addresses of Remote and the Company.
- Section 2: This shows the total amount of the invoice along with a breakdown by invoice item. This includes items like base salary, employer social contributions, benefits, and more.
- Section 3: This shows banking information, support contact information, and relevant terms and conditions.
Items included in your invoice
This is what to expect on your monthly invoice:
- Employee's monthly base salary: If the employee started after the 1st of the month, their salary will be prorated.
- Employer social contributions: These are mandatory contributions paid by the employer and vary by country. Social contributions typically cover things like unemployment insurance, sick pay, and state health insurance.
- Remote's management fee: This may be billed either yearly or monthly depending on what is agreed in the Service Level Agreement.
- Benefits (if any).
- Bonus/Commissions (if any).
If you need an overview of what was paid to each employee, go to
Employee Invoices and follow the steps described here: Employee invoices