In which host countries can this rate be activated?

Article author
Rodney Rasmussen
  • Updated

As long as the refugee has the legal right to work (i.e. work permit), we can employ them in any country where we have an entity. Check our country explorer for our live countries. If you are a refugee and you’re unsure if you have the right to work, we strongly recommend discussing your situation with your resettlement representative or local authority.


Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.