Before you get started, you need to ensure you have "Full Admin" permissions in BambooHR. This is required in order to complete the integration setup. In addition, ensure that Full Admin or Everyone has permission to access the Company Directory or the Org Chart in BambooHR.
(How to setup integration — 0:00-1:33)
To enable the BambooHR integration, you will need to link your BambooHR account to your Remote account.
- Once you're in your Remote account, go to the
Integrationstab and click on
Addfrom the BambooHR integration card.
- Under Configure your BambooHR integration, click on
Addnext to the BambooHR Integration option.
- Submit your BambooHR subdomain in the popup. This will often be the same as your company name. For example, if you sign in to BambooHR at acme.bamboohr.com, then you would enter acme as your subdomain.
- Next, you will need to submit your BambooHR login credentials in the popup window. Your credentials will be used to securely sync your BambooHR account to Remote.
- Once you’ve received the success message, you can close the pop-up window. That’s it — your integration setup is complete!