When the details of an employee's contract/employment agreement need to be changed, a request for these changes needs to be made on Remote. This allows us to track changes more efficiently.
Employment agreement amendments include:
- Change in job title
- Change in salary or salary structure
- Change in salary currency (if applicable)
- Change in contract type (e.g from a fixed-term to an indefinite contract)
- Change in the job description, etc
For a contract amendment request to be processed in the same month's payroll, we need to receive the details by the 5th of the month. If this is submitted after the 5th of the month, the changes will reflect in the following month's payroll. Only the company owner and company admins can submit and view amendment requests.
How to submit a contract amendment request
To create a contract amendment request:.
- Go to the
- Click on the
- Select the name of the employee whose contract you want to change.
- Click on
Employment Agreement amendment.
- We will present you with an overview of the amendment process and what to expect, then click on
Start amendment request.
- Fill out the changes you'd like to make to the employee's contract.
- You can preview the changes before submitting the request. When you've submitted the request, we will kick-start the process internally.
See also: How to view the history of an employee's contract amendments
While we process your request, the status of your request will change to
Processing. Once the amendment letter has been sent and signed (if necessary), the status of your request will update to
Please sign in to leave a comment.