Who is responsible for filing Forms 1099-NEC and 1042-S with the IRS?

Article author
James Doman-Pipe
  • Updated

As the Employer, you are responsible for filing these tax forms with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Remote operates as a payments provider, allowing contractors to upload invoices and receive payments in their local currencies. Your company — as the contracted party — retains final responsibility for compliance with your contractors.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.