What visa options are available for for non-Canadians?

Article author

Post-Graduate Work Permit - Graduates in Canada may apply for a post-graduate work permit to remain in Canada, and may work for any Canadian based company (including working for a foreign company, through Remote). Working for Remote or externally through Remote is considered qualifying working years for an Express Entry visa later.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.