You can create or renew (when changes need to be made to a signed agreement) contractor agreements after the Contractor has completed self-enrollment.
To create a new contractor agreement for one contractor:
- Go to the Team tab on your Remote dashboard and go to the Contractor's profile.
- From the Contractor's profile, click on Create agreement. If you choose to use Remote's contract template, you will be taken to the editor where you can edit the contract template before sending it to the Contractor.
- You also have the option to Save the contractor agreement and come back to it later. All contracts saved as drafts can be found under the Pending contracts section of the Contractor's profile.
Editing, signing and sending contractor agreements after onboarding:
- You can edit standard contractor agreements as needed until they are signed by the Contractor(s). You can do so under the Job tab of the Contractor's profile or under the Pending contracts section in Documents.
See also: How to edit an unsigned contractor agreement
- Once all the edits are made, sign the agreement or assign a signatory.
See also: Can I assign a signatory for contractor agreements?
- Once you or your company representative sign the agreement(s), an email notification will be sent to the Contractor(s) asking for their signature.