For a month's payroll, we will send two invoices: a payroll pre-funding invoice and a reconciliation invoice.
- The Company will receive invoice #1, the payroll pre-funding invoice, on the 10th day of every month. Instead of due upon receipt, you will have 7 days (until the 17th of the month) to make payment. If the 10th of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, it will be sent on the next business day and the payment due date will be adjusted accordingly.
- The second invoice, the reconciliation invoice, will be sent after the end of the month, normally between the 1st and 5th of the following month. If there is a charge (additional costs incurred) on the reconciliation invoice, payment is due within 7 days.
In order to ensure prefunding of the payroll run for employees, timely payment of invoices is required. In the event of nonpayment of invoices within stated terms, Remote will be taking increasing escalation measures as determined by the overdue nature of your account, such as:
- Freezing the ability to hire new employees, as well as suspending any new hires in process
- Freezing future payroll of current employees
- Offboarding current employees