Remote has a security awareness training program in place to promote the understanding of security policies and procedures. All internal team members are required to undergo training within their first 30 days of employment and annually thereafter. Completion of the training program is logged by Remote.
Summary of the awareness training content:
- Email: Phishing, Email attachments, Spam
- Internet Safety: Public Wi-Fi, HTTPS, Web Content filtering, Search Engine Safety
- Personalised threats: Social engineering, Insider threats
- Malware: types of malware, malware targets, how malware acts
- Passwords: Personal info in passwords, Passwords hygiene, Password management, 2FA
- How to stay safe while working remotely