At Remote, we have a payroll cutoff that happens on the 11th of every month. This means that as a new employee, you will receive your first salary by the end of the month only if you are fully onboarded (your employment status is active in Remote platform) by the 11th of the month and you start your employment in the same month.
Employees onboarded after the payroll cutoff
We offer an off cycle payout for employees who miss the payroll cutoff. For new employees who meet the criteria, you will receive your salary by the 10th of the following month.
This off cycle payout only applies to countries where we run a monthly payroll, and does not apply to countries where we run payroll semi monthly.
Note: If you are an employee in Bulgaria or Germany, we have an exception. The payroll cutoff date in Bulgaria is the 1st of the month, while the payroll cutoff in Germany is different each month for operational reasons.
Criteria for off-cycle payment during onboarding
- If you are onboarded between the 12th-24th of the month, we will automatically enrol you in an off-cycle payroll run if you meet the criteria below:
- You have a signed employment agreement
- Your status on the Remote platform is
Activeby the 24th of the month
- You have not yet been paid in the regular cycle for that month
- You have provided an active bank account on Remote
- Sign-on bonuses will be processed with your salary if due and agreed on in your contract
If you meet the above criteria, you will be included in an off-cycle payroll run and you will receive your salary payment by the 10th of the following month.