In 2022, Remote created new Terms of Service to replace the Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and Service Orders (SOs) by the end of the year.
This improves your experience by allowing you to more quickly, easily, and compliantly hire Remote employees around the world while protecting your IP.
Here are a few of the benefits of the new Terms of Service:
- You no longer have to sign an SLA for every country and an SO for every employee; after agreeing to the Terms, you can easily add and invite an unlimited number of employees from within the Remote platform as you scale globally.
- The Intellectual Property (IP) language has been updated, further improved, and re-vetted by outside counsel to ensure all IP created by the Employee goes to You.
- You are now given an advantageous supercap on IP, Data Protection, and Confidentiality; previously this was capped at 12 months.
- The Terms of Service more accurately reflect Remote’s subscription-based model, reducing risk and, where necessary, adding local language so that You and Remote stay compliant.
- The Terms of Service language features the latest EU Standard Contractual Clauses for international transfers of personal data and more accurately reflects the actual transfers between Remote and You.
Article is closed for comments.