When onboarding an employee in France:
- We cannot backdate employment agreements.
- We're unable to add Allianz as a benefit. The employee cannot choose their mutuelle unless they fall into an exemption category (pending due to migration).
- We're unable to include a percentage amount for bonuses as this needs to be a specific amount. Alternatively, this can be documented between the employee and the Customer.
- Prior work done before the start date cannot be paid as a “sign-on bonus”.
- A health check is required within three months of their start date.
- The employee needs to be registered in payroll at least 5-8 business days before their start date.
Article is closed for comments.