When you've chosen to have your salary split across more than one deposit method, you also have the option of using Coinbase as a deposit method. This is currently only available for US-based employees. To do this, you have to first set this up on Coinbase.
This article will cover:
Setup direct deposit with Coinbase
By setting up direct deposit on your Coinbase account, part of your Remote salary will automatically be deposited into your Coinbase account on a monthly basis.
- On the Coinbase platform, go to your
- Click on the
Direct Deposittab then choose
- Review the Legal Disclosures agreement, then tick the box to Accept.
- When the modal pops up, you will be prompted to choose which asset you'd like your salary converted to.
- Once you've chosen your preferred asset, click on
- When asked how you will like your payroll setup, choose
Manual set upand click on
- You will be provided with the direct deposit instructions which you need to copy and input on the Remote platform.
Setup Coinbase direct deposit method on Remote
Once you've copied your direct deposit account details on Coinbase, proceed to the Remote platform.
- On Remote, click on
- From the Deposit methods page, click on
Add deposit method.
- Fill out the direct deposit information you copied from Coinbase and click on
Add bank account.
- Once you've done this successfully this, you can see an overview of your deposit accounts from the Deposit methods page.
See also: How to split salary payments