What are the contribution rates for Occupational Pension in the Netherlands

Article author
Nneka

Employees are required to contribute 4.8% of their gross monthly salary while employers contribute 15.2% of the employee's gross monthly salary into this pension fund. As a result, the total contribution towards this fund is 20% of the pension base.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments

0 comments

Article is closed for comments.