To successfully onboard an employee in Spain, we require the following documentation:
- DNI - Documento Nacional de Identificación (both sides)
- IBAN proof
- Modelo 145 filled out (Can be filled out digitally)
- NIE or Residency Card (both sides)
- EU Registration Certificate (Green NIE - if EU national) - can be submitted within 90 days of arrival into the country if not available initially
- IBAN proof,
- Modelo 145 filled out (can be filled out digitally).
Having a social security number is also required for us to begin onboarding an employee in Spain.
Article is closed for comments.