When onboarding an employee in Germany:
- We cannot backdate employment agreements.
- Under the Employment Agency model (AÜG (Arbeitnehmerüberlassungsgesetz), we cannot assign an employee to the same client in the same position for a period longer than 18 months.
- We do not offer internships at the moment.
- We do not offer hourly rates, just monthly salary.
- We cannot add a probation period of more than six months to the employment agreement.
- If an employee is not a board member or managing director, we cannot contractually agree that overtime of over 10–20% of the regular working time shall be deemed as compensated by the regular remuneration.
Article is closed for comments.