How do I change how much withholding tax I pay?

Article author

Taxes in the United States are based on your wages/salary as well as the elections made on the W-4 Form. If you wish to not have as much taxes withheld, you need to log into Gusto and update your information (Under the Job & Pay section). This will create a new W-4 for you to electronically sign.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.