Once the integration has been activated, you can import new employees
and sync existing employees from Hibob into Remote with just a few clicks.
. Here’s how:
- Log in to Hibob at app.hibob.com with a user that has administration permissions.
- In the Hibob People tab, go to Directory. Select the employee you want to sync with Remote.
- On the employee's profile, scroll down to the Work section and click on the edit button on the top right corner of the section.
- In the Sync to Remote field, select either As employee or As contractor, then click Done.
- Repeat this step for all the employees you would like to sync to Remote.
- Now, log into your Remote account. Once you're in your Remote account, select the Integrations option from the left sidebar and click on the Hibob card.
- On the next page, click the Manual sync button to manually force updates to sync in Remote.
Note: When new employees are added, their full name, email, start date, job title, address, and supervisor is transferred from HiBob into Remote. When existing employees are synced, their name, email, job title, address, and supervisor are synced from HiBob to Remote.
Check that the employee's start date has been set to the future in HiBob, as any start dates set to a past date will not sync for either employees or contractors.