When onboarding an employee in Italy:
- We cannot backdate employment agreements.
- We do not offer internships.
- Their salary must follow the 14 payments cycle and not 12.
- We cannot offer a salary lower than the minimum wage provided by the NCBA for the specific employee’s level of experience.
- We cannot include a probationary period longer than the maximum length provided by the NCBA for the specific employee’s level of experience. In case of a fixed-term contract, the probation cannot be half of the employment length.
- We cannot provide the employee with a “Dirigente”/Executive level.
- Fixed-term contracts must follow certain rules.
- We cannot mention the following information in the employment agreement:
- Additional days of leave
- The client’s name.
Article is closed for comments.