To successfully onboard an employee in Italy, we require the following documentation:
- Personal ID
- Visa, Residence/Work permit (if required)
- IBAN proof
The employee has to upload the following tax forms, but these are not a blocker for onboarding. Please note that most of these forms need to be uploaded to Remote within 1 month of the employee's start date:
- Modulo Detrazioni (payroll tax deduction form).
- Trattamento Integrativo (government bonus).
- Dichiarazione Massimale Contributivo (contribution seniority).
- Modulo Scelta TFR (severance indemnity form). This needs to be uploaded within 6 months of the employee's start date.