Can RRSP contributions be back paid?

Article author

We cannot deduct RRSP for the previous pay period(s). However, if you want to make contributions based on your previous pay period, the best way to go about this is to increase your contribution percentage. To do this, simply fill out a new form and upload it to your Documents tab on Remote. Once you've done this, please reach out to to let us know in order to ensure this is implemented.

Later on, you can decide to reduce your contribution percentage to a more appropriate level. The process is the same. You will need to fill out and submit an RRSP form with the updated percentage amount.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.