As an employee, you may go on the following long absence leaves:
- Maternity leave
- Parental leave
- Unpaid leave
- Long-term sickness leave
Before you go on any of the leaves outlined above, it's important you do the following:
- Submit a time-off request on Remote.
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to share some more information regarding the leave you will be taking. When you reach out to us, please share the following information:
- Type of leave
- Leave duration: The start and end date
- Any other relevant details about the leave if there are any specifics to take into consideration.
- Any relevant documentation related to the leave should be uploaded when you are filling out the time-off request.
- In case of maternity leave, we also need to know:
- The expected due date
- Information about any pregnancy risk (if applicable)
Ideally, these should be done at least 15 days (the earlier the better) before the start of your leave. If there are any changes to the dates for your leave, please inform Remote by replying to the ticket thread.