Here are the ways Remote handles various tax aspects:
- Remote remits all employees' and employers' taxes to the relevant local tax authorities.
- Remote sends the required documents to employers to enable them to file their tax returns. Remote does not file taxes on behalf of the employees.
- In countries with special tax breaks, we help the employees to enrol for these as needed.
- Remote manages tax liabilities arising from equity incentives, withholding and reporting of equity classified as income.
- Remote monitors the permanent establishment risk exposure for Customers by making them aware of the red flags, helping them determine the risk, the cost of it and the possible ways to reduce it.
- Remote offers tax guidance for the countries we're available in.