How do I transfer an employee in-house or to another EOR?

Article author
  • Updated

When you need to transfer one or multiple employees to your own entity or to another employer of record (EOR), this is called Collective Transfer. To start this process, you need to send an email to as this cannot be yet be initiated on the Remote platform. 

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.