Currently, an off cycle payroll is only possible for countries where we run a monthly payroll and it’s run only once a month. While we do not offer off cycle payroll runs in countries where we run a semi-monthly payroll, there are special cases where we can process an ad hoc payment.
In this article, we will cover:
- Criteria for ad hoc payment (semi-monthly payroll countries)
- Ad hoc payment submission deadline
- Payment dates
Criteria for ad hoc payment (semi-monthly payroll countries)
- If we mistakenly exclude a new hire.
- If we missed approved expenses or incentives submitted by respective country's payroll cut-off date.
- Payments which have a legal requirement to be paid by a certain date
- Severance payments
- Termination payments
Ad hoc payment submission deadline
An ad hoc payment needs to be submitted and approved by our team before the respective country's payroll cut-off date. To submit an ad hoc payment, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See also: Payroll cutoff dates for semi-monthly payroll countries
- Payment date for ad hoc payments in the United States and Canada is the next business day.
- Payment date for ad hoc payments in Brazil is within 10 days if it’s a termination.
- Payment day for ad hoc payments in Mexico and Panama is within 5 days.
Article is closed for comments.