Currently, an off cycle payroll is only possible for countries where we run a monthly payroll and it’s run only once a month.
While we do not offer off cycle payroll runs in countries where we run a semi-monthly payroll, there are special cases where we can process an ad hoc payment:
- If we mistakenly exclude a new hire.
- If we missed approved expenses or incentives submitted by cut-off date (11th of the month, 11:59pm UTC)
- Payments which have a legal requirement to be paid by a certain date
- Severance payments
- Termination payments
- Payment date for the United States and Canada is the next business day.
- Payment date for Brazil is within 10 days if it’s a termination.
- Payment day for Mexico and Panama is within 5 days.