In a nutshell, this is what you need to know: We are introducing Remote for Refugees, a program that makes it easy and cost-effective for businesses to invest in refugee talent. Remote now offers FREE global employment for all refugees who reside in countries where we have an entity.
- How do I sign up for the rate?
- Who qualifies for the Remote for Refugee rate?
- Does the Remote for Refugee rate expire?
- In which host countries can this rate be activated?
- Can I combine this rate with other Remote offers?
- I’m a refugee, how do I activate this rate?
- I work for a refugee resettlement organization and want to learn more.
- I work for a government agency and want to learn more.
How do I sign up for the rate?
You can start by setting up your Remote account immediately - get started here! Mention the promo code: RFR21 in the promo field. Or if you would prefer to discuss this offer further, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Who qualifies for the Remote for Refugee rate?
This offer is available for all refugee talent who can show documentation of their refugee status and have the proper right to work or work permit in their host country.
Does the Remote for Refugee rate expire?
For as long as the refugee talent holds a refugee status, this rate will apply. When a refugee talent eventually transitions to a residency holder, we will pass their seat to a new refugee employee.
We plan to keep the program open for the next five years, with a view to extend the program. At multiple stages, we will evaluate the impact that this initiative is having and adjust where needed.
In which host countries can this rate be activated?
As long as the refugee has the legal right to work (i.e. work permit), we can employ them in any country where we have an entity. Check our country explorer for our live countries. If you are a refugee and you’re unsure if you have the right to work, we strongly recommend discussing your situation with your resettlement representative or local authority.
Can I combine this rate with other Remote offers?
Yes. This offer is independent of our other offers.
I’m a refugee, how do I activate this rate?
The Remote for Refugee rate is for employers who are wanting to hire refugee talent. If you are a refugee, we highly encourage applying for roles through refugee-specific job boards or discussing your candidacy with various refugee recruitment agencies. If you’re in conversation with an employer, you can also let them know about this offer, or add a note to your CV. To reiterate, you will need to have the right to work or work permit in your host country to be hired via Remote.
I work for a refugee resettlement organization and want to learn more.
Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how Remote can help you and the refugee talent your organization represents. Alternatively, two talent finding resources are offering special offers:
- FlexJobs is offering a special offer for your remote-work-seekingIn a nutshell, this is what you need to know:In a nutshell, this is what you need to know: refugees to access their service; please contact Julie Mahoney at email@example.com and mention this initiative. FlexJobs offers career coaching, resume assistance, and access to world-class employers seeking remote talent.
- Jobs for Humanity, for a limited time, is offering free posting of jobs for refugee talent and for refugees to apply.