When the details of an employee's contract/employment agreement need to be changed, a request for these changes needs to be made on Remote. This allows us to track changes more efficiently.
Employment agreement amendments include:
- Change in job title
- Change in salary or salary structure
- Change in salary currency (if applicable)
- Change in contract type (e.g from a fixed-term to an indefinite contract)
- Change in the job description, etc
How to submit a contract amendment request
To create a contract amendment request:.
- Go to the Requests tab.
- Click on the New Request button.
- Select the name of the employee whose contract you want to change.
- Click on Employment Agreement amendment.
- We will present you with an overview of the amendment process and what to expect, then click on Start amendment request.
- Fill out the changes you'd like to make to the employee's contract.
- You can preview the changes before submitting the request. When you've submitted the request, we will kick-start the process internally.
While we process your request, the status of your request will change to Processing. Once the amendment letter has been sent and signed (if necessary), the status of your request will update to Fully executed.