In a nutshell, here is all the info you need to know. Remote services: 1. Global Employment services (EOR) 2. Payroll and benefits (PEO) - soon to come, Q2 2021 3. Contractors' management & payments (Contractors) 4. Visa Sponsorship - on demand, reach out to us for more information.
Wondering what countries we are available in? Visit: remote.com/countries
- Remote for Global Employment:
- How much do you charge per employee?
- Do you have international pricing?
- What is total cost of employment (TCE) and how do you calculate it?
- How do you calculate gross and net salary?
- What is the one time upfront payment ?
- Are there any onboarding or setup fees?
- What happens to the unused management fee if the contract is terminated before the next billing cycle?
- Remote for Contractors
- How much does it cost?
- How does it work?
Remote for Global Employment:
How much do you charge per employee?
Our services range from $299-$599 per month per employee when billed yearly based on country selection, and $349-$699 if billed month to month.
This management fee is on top of total cost of employment (TCE) for each one of the employees you employ through us, in our Employer of Record (EOR) service.
We find that even for top 1% salaries, Remote is more affordable than alternative solutions, including other employers of record, and managing your own entity.
For more info about our pricing, visit: https://remote.com/pricing
Do you have international pricing?
Yes, we do. We can bill our customers in EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, DKK, GBP, JPY, NZD, NOK, SEK, or CHF. For more info check
What is total cost of employment (TCE) and how do you calculate it?
Many countries require social security or other contributions and costs in proportion to the gross salary awarded to an employee. The total cost of employment, also known as TCE, is the sum of these contributions and the gross salary of the employee.
For example: in 🇵🇹 Portugal, every employer is required to pay an amount equivalent to 23.75% of the gross salary to social security, contribute the equivalent of 1% of gross salary to a mandatory compensation fund, provide labour accident insurance, bi-annual work medicine appointments, and 40 hours of training. All these elements make up TCE for employees in Portugal.
How do you calculate gross and net salary?
Gross salary is the pre-tax amount that is awarded to the employee. Taxes include social security contributions and/or other mandatory payments according to local laws, and income tax, which varies both according to local laws and the employee's personal tax situation.
Net salary is the post-tax amount that the employee actually receives in their bank account. The rules for calculating the net salary also vary from country to country according to their legal framework.
What is the one time upfront payment ?
To cope with unforeseen costs, we charge an upfront security deposit of 10% of the annual gross salary. The security deposit may be used for, but is not limited to, the following:
- cover difference between invoiced amounts and payouts to employees
- cover costs related to contract termination depending on the situation
We will send back this reservation as soon as the last invoice is settled. Our team will be in touch. Didn't receive the payment? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any onboarding or setup fees?
We don't charge onboarding or setup fees. What you see is what you get.
- Upfront deposit: 10% of annual gross salary (to be returned at the end of the employment with the employee)
- Monthly reservations: 0
- Monthly fee: $599 per month per employee if billed yearly, $699 if billed month to month
What happens to the unused management fee if the contract is terminated before the next billing cycle?
When you choose to pay our management fee yearly, this is billed in your first invoice for that employee. In the event that this employee's contract is terminated before the year is over, the unused management fee will not be refunded.
|Currency||If Billed Annually||If Billed Monthly|
Starts at $299
Starts at $349
Starts at C$399
Starts at C$469
Starts at €270
Starts at €315
Starts at £237
Starts at £275
Starts at kr2770
Starts at kr3245
Starts at kr2820
Starts at kr3295
Starts at N$464
Starts at N$539
Starts at ¥31947
Starts at ¥37446
Starts at CHf282
Starts at CHf330
Starts at A$438
Starts at A$510
Remote for Contractors
How much does it cost?
This service is free of charge to the companies. We facilitate the company's contractor payments and management through Remote.
How does it work?
Everything happens seamlessly:
- Company invites contractors to join them at Remote;
- After registering, the contractors can upload their usual invoices and send them for the company's approval;
- Companies then review and approve the invoices & pay the total amount through us;
- We do all the rest! Upon receiving the funds, we ensure the contractors receive the respective amount in their bank account.
For more details about this service and currencies supported:
Want to learn more about employing with Remote? Speak to our team today: https://remote.com/contact-us