How do I transfer an employee in-house or to another EOR?

Article author
  • Updated

When you need to transfer one or multiple employees to your own entity or to another employer of record (EOR), the employees need to submit a resignation request on the Remote platform.

See also: How do I resign from my position?

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 3 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.