You can pay contractors and independent consultants in countries around the world.
- Which countries does Remote’s Contractor Management cover?
- Wise: Supported Contractor Countries and Currencies
- Stripe Connect: Country Availability for Local Currency Payouts
- What currency exchange rate does Remote use when paying contractors?
- Can a contractor be reimbursed for an expense?
- Can contractors request time-off on Remote?
- How to add a contractor
- How to invite multiple contractors at once
- Contractor onboarding overview
- How to add a bank account as a contractor
- How contractors can edit their bank account on Remote
- Does Remote offer contracts for contractors?
- How contractor invoicing works
- Contractors' invoicing currency
- How to create an invoice with Stripe Connect as the withdrawal method
- How to create a recurring invoice as a contractor
- Is it possible to edit or stop a recurring invoice?
- What do the contractor invoice statuses mean?
Scheduled Contractor Invoices
- How do scheduled contractor invoices work?
- Who can set up scheduled invoices for contractors?
- How to create a scheduled contractor invoice
- How to assign a withdrawal method to a scheduled invoice
- Are the scheduled contractor invoices automatically approved and paid for by default?
- What are the frequency options when scheduling a contractor's invoice?
Tax Reporting (US Companies)
- Does Remote collect tax documentation from contractors during onboarding?
- How to complete the W9, W8-BEN or W-8BEN-E tax form
- Is it mandatory to report what was paid to contractors?
- How do I view contractors' completed tax forms?
- Does Remote generate Forms 1099-NEC or 1042-S?
- What is Form 1042-S and who is responsible for completing this form?
- Paying contractors through Remote
- Why can't I pay contractors yet?
- What billing currencies do you support?
- How to set up automatic payment for contractors' invoices
- What if I paid a contractor outside of Remote?
- How do contractors get paid?
Contractor Subscription Billing