In some countries, health checks are a requirement for employees before being hired or during the first months of employment.
- How to add a health check certificate on Remote
- Is it mandatory to do a health check?
- What countries require a health check?
- Can I use the health check certificate I have from my previous employer?
- What if in my country of residence, it is possible for employees to opt out of health checks?
- Who is responsible for paying for the health check?
- Do I have the option of going to my preferred healthcare provider?
- What if I'm unable to schedule an appoint immediately? How soon should I be doing this?
- How can I reschedule my appointment?
- Can I attend the medical check during work hours or in my personal time?
- Will the test results be shared with me directly or with Remote?
- Will the result of the health check impact my employment with Remote?
- What if I do not have my health check certificate?