As an employee, you're able to add more than one bank account on Remote. If you decide to delete your current bank account details, you first have to add a new bank account.
See also: How to add an additional bank account
- Once you have more than one bank account set up on Remote, to delete one of them:
Go to the
- Click on the three dots icon of the account you'd like to delete. Ensure that this account is not
Set as favorite. If it is, you need to unpick this option before you can delete the bank account details.
- Click on
Deleteto remove this bank account from your Remote account.
Note: This process does not apply if you currently have split payments enabled for your account.
Delete bank account (split payments enabled)
When you have split payments enabled, this means that you can split your salary payment across multiple bank accounts. If you want to delete one of the bank accounts that currently receives part of your salary, you need to first adjust your split payments settings. To do this:
- Go to the
Deposit methodstab, then click on
Manage split payments.
- From the side drawer, adjust the percentage amounts and make sure the percentage amount for the account you want to delete is 0.
- Once you've saved this, click on the three dots icon of the account you want to delete and choose
- If you don't see the option to delete this account, then it means the split percentage amount is not yet 0.
Please sign in to leave a comment.