Employees are now able to add multiple bank accounts on Remote and also choose to have their salary split across accounts.
Split salary payments is only available to US residents for now.
This article will cover:
How to add a deposit method
To add an additional bank account on Remote:
- Click on
- From the Deposit methods page, click on
Add deposit method.
- Choose the type of account you'd like to add.
- Fill out your bank account information and click on
Add bank account.
- Once you've done this successfully, you can see an overview of your deposit accounts from the Deposit methods page.
How to split salary payments
When you've added an additional bank account on Remote, you have the option to split your salary across multiple bank accounts.
- From the Deposit methods tab, click on
Set up split payments.
- Fill out the percentage split you want implemented across your bank accounts, then click on
Please note: Coinbase requires a minimum of $1 USD for crypto currency auto conversion.
- Once you've done this successfully, you'll see an overview of your bank accounts and the respective salary split for each account.
Article is closed for comments.