We have made it straightforward for contractors to create and add their invoices for payment at any time of the month.
This article covers the following topics:
How to create and submit an invoice
As a contractor, you can submit your invoices from the
Invoices tab by clicking on the
New Invoice button. You will have two options:
- Upload your own invoice: You will create an invoice that includes the invoice date and invoice amount. You can then submit the invoice as a PDF.
- Create an invoice on Remote:
- You will be prompted to input the invoice details.
- Itemize your invoice and assign the individual costs per invoice item.
- You can also create a recurring invoice that is automatically sent to your employer based on the frequency you set.
Although your invoice must be in the currency of your employer (you can do the conversion calculation yourself when invoicing), we will always pay you in your preferred currency as long as it's a currency we support.
You can view all the invoices you have submitted from the
Invoices tab. Your invoices will be broken up into those that are one-time invoices and those that are recurring invoices. Once you've submitted your invoice, if it hasn't been approved and paid for yet, you can delete it and submit a new one.
Paying out funds
Once you submit your invoice, your employer is notified. They will need to first approve the invoice and make payment for it. Once we receive payment from the client, we pay out the funds to you. The amount of time it takes for us to receive payment from the client largely depends on the payment method they use when making payment to us.
This is how long each payment method takes:
- Wire Transfer: typically settled in the contractor's account in 2-6 business days.
- ACH and SEPA: typically settled in the contractor's account in 6 to 9 business days.
- Cards: typically settled in the contractor's account 2-4 business days.