This integration will help you pull new employee data seamlessly from Remote into your Sequoia account.
Note: Business leaders with full access (admin) can activate the Lever integration from the Sequoia HRX. To do this:
- Log into Sequoia HRX
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Click on the HRIS tab
- Click on Add Integration
- Go to the Remote tile, click on Add Integration > HRIS
- Read the Terms and Conditions document, and click on Accept and Continue
- Enter an Integration Name: For example: ACME Limited-Remote Integration 1. This will be useful in case your organization integrates more than one Remote account with your Sequoia account.
- Click on Activate
- The Remote authentication flow will now begin in a separate window
- Enter your Remote login credentials and click on Login
- In the Remote Authorization window that opens next, click on Approve
- You will see an Integration Successful pop-up to confirm that the integration has been activated.