When adding a new company user to your account on Remote, you can create a customized role if none of the template roles we have match your needs.
To do this:
- Go to the Admins & Permissions tab, click on the Add new button, then choose Role.
- Fill out the details of this role and what permissions (actions they can take) and information (direct reports or everyone) you want the users to have access to.
See also: How to assign a Manager to specific employees
- Based on what you choose, Step 4 will give you an overview of the type of notifications this company user is expected to receive.
- Once you've customized the role, you can either Save role or Start adding people.
- If you save the role, it will be added to the list of roles found on the Users & permissions page.