When you decide to resign from your position, you need to submit a resignation request on Remote in order for us to kick-start the offboarding process.
See also: Resignation Overview
This article will cover:
Resignation letter template
To make things easier for you, we've created a resignation letter template (which highlights the information we require to process your offboarding) you can follow when reaching out to us about ending your contract. You will need to save it as a DOC, DOCX, or PDF before uploading it to Remote.
How to submit a resignation request
Once you have your resignation letter ready, you can fill out the resignation request on Remote:
- Go to the
Requeststab and click on
- From the request type dropdown, choose
Resignationthen click on
Continue to request.
- Fill out the required fields. If you don’t want to state a specific
Resignation reason, you can select
- Upload your signed resignation letter. You can copy the template provided and paste it into a document for your signature.
- You will need to confirm your personal email address to receive any required communications after your account is terminated.
Submit resignation. You will see a notification if the form submits successfully, and receive a confirmation of your request in your mailbox. If there's an error in the details you submitted, you can comment on the details page or respond to the email.
- You will be able to see the request status from the
Requeststab. The Customer is also expected to review the details of your resignation.
- Once the Customer has confirmed the details of your resignation, your request status will change to
Once this is done, we will then review your resignation details and advise you on the next steps.