We have simplified the onboarding process to make it easy and straightforward to get set up on Remote. If you are ready to get started, you can do so from here.
This article will cover:
Getting started on Remote
- We help companies hire international employees and pay contractors. Wondering what the difference is between an employee and a contractor at Remote? An employee is a worker employed by Remote on your behalf. A contractor provides a service to your company. Let’s get started!
- Once you've filled out your company details, you will need to agree to our Terms of Service. This replaces the need to sign a Master Service Agreement (MSA), Service Level Agreement (SLA), or Service (SO). It's important to make sure that whoever is creating the company account has the right to agree to Remote's Terms of Service.
- Once you've agreed to the Terms of Service and created your account, you will be sent an email confirmation. If you do not see this in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder for the confirmation email. If you still do not find this, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can verify your account manually.
- If you've clicked on the confirmation email, you will be prompted to fill out additional company information.
- Once this is completed, you will be able to access your Remote dashboard.
Sending out invites to employees
Once you have successfully created your account, you will be able to start inviting new hires to your company account.
- From your Dashboard, you can start adding team members.
- After you've filled out the details of their employment, you can choose to "save as a draft" or send out the invite immediately. It's important to note that once you send out the invite, you will not be able to make changes to their employment details without reaching out to us.
- When a new hire's employment profile is saved as a draft, you can always access their profile from the
Onboardingtab where you can review the employment details before sending out the invite.
- Once the invite has been sent to the employee, the employee will be prompted to begin self enrollment.