We have simplified the onboarding process to make it easy and straightforward to get set up on Remote. If you are ready to get started, you can do so from here.
This article will cover:
- Getting started on Remote
- Signing the Master Service Agreement (MSA)
- Sending out invites to employees
Getting started on Remote
- We help companies hire international employees and pay contractors. Wondering what the difference is between an employee and a contractor at Remote? An employee is a worker employed by Remote on your behalf. A contractor provides a service to your company. Let’s get started!
- Once you've filled out your company details, you will be sent an email confirmation. If you do not see this in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder for the confirmation email. If you still do not find this, please reach out to email@example.com so we can verify your account manually.
- If you've clicked on the confirmation email, you will be prompted to fill out additional company information.
- Once this is completed, you will be able to access your Remote dashboard.
Signing the Master Service Agreement (MSA)
- On your Remote dashboard, you will be prompted to sign the MSA. If you are the company's legal representative you can go ahead to sign the MSA.
- Before signing the MSA, you have the option to download and review it with your team.
- You will also have the opportunity to review and change the company details you inputted earlier after which, you will be asked to upload company documentation.
After the company document has been uploaded, you will be presented with the MSA. At this point, you have 4 options:
- Sign and Finish: This indicates the MSA has been signed.
- Download contract: This means you want to review the contract with your team. You will still need to return to the platform to have it signed for the MSA to come into effect.
- Skip, I am already working with Remote on the MSA: This is for clients who are already working on the MSA with our Sales team.
- Contact us?: This opens up a ticket with our team in case you need to clarify some things.
- After the MSA is signed, you will be able to return to your dashboard to add and invite employees/contractors.
If you're not the company's legal representative
If you are not the company's legal representative, while reviewing the company details before signing the MSA, you have the opportunity to invite the company's legal representative. After you have filled out their information, we will send them an invite to login in and have the MSA signed.
Sending out invites to employees
- From your dashboard, you can start adding team members.
- After you've filled out the details of their employment, you can choose to "save as a draft" or send out the invite immediately. It's important to note that once you send out the invite, you will not be able to make changes to their employment details without reaching out to us.
- When a new hire's employment profile is saved as a draft, you can always access their profile from the
Onboardingtab where you will be able to review the employment details before sending out the invite.
- Once the invite has been sent to the employee, our Sales team will begin working on the Service Level Agreement.