You can setup Single Sign-On for Remote through certain Identity providers (IdPs). To do this with Google Workspaces:
- On the Google Admin dashboard, go to Apps > Web and mobile apps, and click on
Add custom SAML app.
- Set the App Name and icon as you wish and then click on
- On the Google Identity Provider Details step, retrieve the SSO URL and download the Certificate file to configure SSO on Remote and click on
- On the Service Provider Details step, fill in the configuration generated at Remote’s SSO Settings page and click on
- ACS URL - the URL field from Remote
- Entity ID - the Audience field from Remote
- Tick the Signed response checkbox.
- On the
Attribute mappingtab, add an Attribute to map the