How to offboard a Direct employee
- Navigate to the employee’s profile and then click Offboard employee.
- From there, you can add offboarding details, including:
- Offboarding type - either resignation or termination
- Offboarding reason - for example, personal reasons, performance, or compliance issues
- Last day of employment
- Whether the offboarding is regretted (and the employee is in good standing) or non-regretted
- Once you've filled out the details, click on Confirm and offboard employee. You can save the offboarding record.
Your company users with the right permissions will be able to view and edit the offboarding information.
After the termination date has passed:
- The employee's profile will be set to inactive, archived, and terminated.
- Your offboarded employee can still log in, but won't be able to submit any expenses or PTO.